At Camp Goodtimes we’re proud to have a diverse volunteer community varied in age, experience and backgrounds. We believe this makes for a strong and dynamic team that can help create special memories and experiences for all our campers.
See our Volunteer Opportunities Handbook below to learn more about the different volunteer positions at camp. From working directly with campers to more behind the scenes roles, if you have enthusiasm, initiative and are dedicated to creating a space for kids to be kids, there’s a role for you!
To ensure the safety of our participants, volunteers must meet the following requirements:
- Volunteers must be at least 19 years of age.
- Volunteers must provide evidence of up-to-date immunizations.
- Volunteers must be available for the annual Volunteer Training Weekend at camp which runs June 8-9, 2019.
- Police background check with vulnerable sector verification is required.
- Standard First Aid/CPR certification is required.
Please complete your application to volunteer and submit it to the Camp Goodtimes office no later than March 31, 2019.